The Francis Ngannou Foundation is committed to respecting your privacy.
Who collects your information via the FN Website?
The FNF Website is a website owned and operated by The Francis Ngannou Foundation, a company duly registered in Cameroon, (“Company”).
The Company has sole responsibility for the content included on the FNF Website.
Information collected about you
The Company may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you provide via the FNF Website. You may provide information about yourself by filling in the enquiry form on the FNF Website, by corresponding with The Francis Ngannou Foundation by the contact e-mail address made available on the FNF Website, when you register to receive the The Francis Ngannou Foundation newsletter, by subscribing to the The Francis Ngannou Foundation’s informational post, participating in other social media activities on the FNF Website made available via the FNF Website, participating in any customer surveys and when you report a problem with the FNF Website. The information you provide may include your name, address, e-mail address and contact number.
- Information collected about you via the FNF Website. With regard to each of your visits to the FNF Website, the following information may be automatically collected:
- technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the FNF Website (including date and time); pages you viewed; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call any The Francis Ngannou contact number.
- Information received from other sources The Samuel Eto’o Foundation may receive information about you if you use any other websites operated by Francis Ngannou businesses or any service provided by Francis Ngannou. The Francis Ngannou Foundation works closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies, customer survey providers) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of the information
Information held about you may be used in the following ways:
- Information you provide via the FNF Website. This information may be used:
- for internal record keeping and administration;
- to provide you with the information and services you request via the FN Website (including without limitation news items, information and updates about The Francis Ngannou Foundation);
- to be shared with members of The Francis Ngannou Foundation or Francis Ngannou businesses;
- to provide you with information about The Francis Ngannou Foundation goods, products and services similar to those you may have already expressed an interest in or enquired about;
- to provide you with information about goods or services which may interest you;
- to perform and analyse the results of customer surveys and feedback about The Francis Ngannou Foundation, including being combined with information gathered from other survey participants;
- to allow you to be contacted by third parties who carry out customer surveys and feedback about the The Francis Ngannou Foundation;
- to notify you about changes to the FNF Website’s service;
- to address any enquires you may have raised via the FN Website; and/or
- to ensure content from the FNF Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information the FN Website may collect about you. This information may be used:
- to administer the FNF Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the FNF Website to ensure content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of the FNF Website, when you choose to do so;
- as part of efforts to keep the FNF Website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of promotional and marketing activities, and to deliver relevant promotional and marketing activities to you; and/or
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the FNF Website about goods or services which may interest you or them.
- Information that The Francis Ngannou Foundation receives from other sources. Information from other sources may be combined with information you provide and information collected about you. This information and the combined information may be used for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information received). In particular, statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies (including clear gifs) may be collected to help monitor your response to The Francis Ngannou Foundation e-newsletters and to improve these e-newsletters.
Disclosure of your information
Your personal information will not be sold, distributed or leased to third parties to use for their own purposes unless you give your permission or there is a legal requirement to do so.However, you agree and consent that:
- Your personal information may be shared with any The Francis Ngannou Foundation or Francis Ngannou businesses. In particular, if you submit an enquiry using the enquiry form available on the FNF Website, your enquiry and any personal information you provide in it will be sent to the relevant The Francis Ngannou Foundation or Francis Ngannou businesses (based on the enquiry criteria you select). Your personal information may then be held by such The Francis Ngannou Foundation or Francis Ngannou businesses as part of its enquiry / customer database.
- Your personal information may be shared with selected third parties including:
- Marketing services providers to deliver e-newsletter and updates.
- Market research businesses or similar organisations for the undertaking and analysis of customer surveys and feedback.
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract.
- Analytics and search engine providers who assist in the improvement and optimisation of the FNF Website.
- Your personal information may be disclosed to third parties:
- In the event any business of The Francis Ngannou Foundation or Francis Ngannou sells or buys any business or assets, in which case your personal data may be disclosed to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If The Francis Ngannou Foundation or an Francis Ngannou business or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where your personal data is stored
The F NF Website will be, managed and operated from United Arab Emirates. The data collected from you via the FNF Website will be initially stored on servers currently located in the Northern Ireland. The data may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA, who work for The Francis Ngannou Foundation or Francis Ngannou business or for one of its suppliers. By providing your personal data to the FNF Website, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although all steps reasonably necessary will be taken to protect your personal data, the security of your data transmitted to the FNF Website cannot be guaranteed; any such transmission is at your own risk. Information submitted via the FNF Website is normally unprotected until it reaches the Company. Users are requested not to send confidential details or credit card numbers, for example, by email or the enquiry form. Once your information is received, strict procedures and security features will be used to try to prevent unauthorised access.
For how long is your personal information kept?
The time period for which your information is kept varies according to what your information is used for. In some cases there are legal or regulatory requirements to keep data for a minimum period. Unless there is a specific legal requirement to keep the information, it will be retain for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or for which it is to be further processed.
At any time you can ask for your stored information to be deleted from the Company’s database using the contact details below. However, some of your information may be retained in some circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, enforce terms and conditions or as required by regulators. Further, in some circumstances such information is never entirely removed from databases due to technical constraints and systems back-ups.
You have the right to ask for your personal data not to be processed for marketing purposes. You will usually be informed (before collecting your data) if your data is intended to be used for such purposes or to be disclosed to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the enquiry form used to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting The Francis Ngannou Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you fill in a form on the FNF Website (for example, the enquiry form), you must use any check boxes to indicate your preferences regarding use of your information and/or do not provide the relevant information. If you do not want your data to be used in this way, or for your details to be passed on to third parties for marketing purposes, please ensure you indicate this using the relevant box. However, please note if you do not provide all or correct information requested, it may not possible to provide you with the relevant information and/or services.
The FNF Website may contain links to and from the websites of other businesses of The Francis Ngannou Foundation or Francis Ngannou partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note these websites have their own privacy policies and The Francis Ngannou Foundation does not accept any responsibility or liability for these websites or policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. For more information about this right please see the Information Commissioner’s Office website at ico.org.uk
The Francis Ngannou Foundation does not knowingly collect the information of, or make contact with, children, including to participate in customer research activities. If you are aged 18 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission before you provide any personal information via the FNF Website. Users aged 18 or under without such consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.